Read the BLOG Elevated Simplicity JOURNAL Curated Home SHOP

26 Creative Decorating Ideas for Halloween

October 9, 2013

I've said in the past that I do not decorate for Halloween.  I am not really a fan of all the scary things like skeletons and mummies and I would much rather take my time putting out fall decorations and enjoying them rather than having to take those things down after a month to decorate for Halloween.  There are some great creative ideas out there for decorating for the holiday, though.  It almost inspires me to go the store for a few things!







I received so many nice comments and pins from my collection of fall decorating ideas, that I decided to put together a collection for Halloween.  There's a little bit of everything here....mantels, wreaths, centerpieces, outdoor ideas.  As different as they all are, none of them are overly scary or dark.  Lots of pumpkins and cobwebs and crows.

(This first picture is my favorite....Kimberlee does an amazing job putting displays together, don't you think?)



via The Fancy Shack



via Ella Claire Inspired



via Ella Claire Inspired



via Craftberry Bush



via Pottery Barn Kids



via Lil Luna



via Pottery Barn



via Star Shine Chic



via Sweet Something Designs



via Pottery Barn



via Pottery Barn



via Candace Stringham Photography



via Panda's House




via My Fabuless Life




via The Project Girl



via To The Moon and Back



via To The Moon and Back



via Kara's Party Ideas



via Inspired By Charm



via Corner of Plaid and Paisley



via By Stephanie Lynn



via By Stephanie Lynn



via Chick on a Shoestring



via Our Vintage Home Love



via Little House on the Corn
I'd love to know what you think....did any of these pictures inspire you to do some Halloween decorating?

Get the Anderson + Grant Newsletter

Sign up to receive updates from the blog and subscriber-only extras to guide you on the journey of making your house a home.
Pinterest| Facebook| Instagram
anderson+grant
Learning to Make a Home
anderson+grant is a lifestyle blog dedicated to helping you to create a slower, simpler home with contemporary style.

Info

Contact

Our Story

About Jamie

FAQ

Quick Links

Blog

Journal

Shop

Subscribe